UPDATE on Statistics 2550 Tutorial Classes:
Our Live Tutorial Classes are moving Online:
CLASSES STARTING SOON:
We are currently working to move our tutorial classes live online for this semester.
Each of our Live Classes will be conducted online with our instructor in front of the class working on problems on our full size whiteboards. This will give you the feeling of sitting in a lecture hall and corresponding with the instructor.
We will update students through our weekly newsletter regarding our live online tutorial classes. More information will be available soon.
Looking for Course Information:
Please take a moment and email John@Mathreviews.ca the name of your INSTRUCTOR and TEST DATES. This information will help us organize our live classes.
Subscribe to our Newsletter for Tutorial Updates:
At this time, we highly recommend that you Subscribe to our Newsletter to receive information regarding our online tutorials.
We offer Tutorial Classes for the following courses:
Math 1000, Math 1001, Math 1090, Math 2000, Math 2050
Chemistry 1010, Chemistry 1050, Chemistry 1051
Physics 1020, Physics 1021, Physics 1050, Physics 1051
Statistics 2500, Statistics 2550
Instructor: Rod Stringer
Duration: Each class is 1.5 hours in length
- Please take a moment and email John@Mathreviews.ca the name of your INSTRUCTOR and TEST DATES.
When we receive this information we will begin scheduling our tutorial classes.
- Also, we suggest you Subscribe to our Newsletter and receive updated regarding our tutorial classes. We will send you information regarding class time, date and location.
- We have helped over 75,000 students in the past 24 years. What a difference our tutorials can make for you!
About our Class:
- In each of our classes we cover a wide variety of problems showing complete detailed solutions with no steps left out.
- Our tutorial classes are a great way to maximize and organize your study. What a difference our classes can make for you.
- Our Tutorial Classes are 2 hours in duration at a low cost of $25 per class (Hst included)
Come and check out what everyone is talking about.