Each week we will post our weekly tutorial class schedule here on our webpage and also email a copy of our schedule through our weekly newsletter.
UPDATE on Weekly Tutorial Classes:
Our Live Weekly Tutorial Class Schedule:
Classes are now ongoing for MATH 1090, MATH 1000 and MATH 1001
For more information on each class please click on the course below:
Class Duration: Each class is 1.5 hours in length
UPDATE on Final Exam Review Classes:
Please click on the link for a complete list of Final Review Classes:
Purchase Class Passes:
Single Class Pass – $20 (HST included)
3 Class Pass – $55 (HST included)
5 Class Pass – $90 (HST included)
7 Class Pass – $130 (HST included)
Each of our Live Classes will be conducted online with our instructor in front of the class working on problems on our full size whiteboards. This will give you the feeling of sitting in a lecture hall/classroom and corresponding with the instructor.
We will update students through our weekly newsletter regarding our live online tutorial classes. More information will be available soon.
Looking for Course Information:
Please take a moment and email John@Mathreviews.ca the name of your INSTRUCTOR and TEST DATES. This information will help us organize our live classes.
Subscribe to our Newsletter for Tutorial Updates:
At this time, we highly recommend that you Subscribe to our Newsletter to receive information regarding our online tutorials.
We offer Tutorial Classes for the following courses:
Math 1000, Math 1001, Math 1090, Math 2000*, Math 2050*
Chemistry 1010*, Chemistry 1050*, Chemistry 1051*
Physics 1020*, Physics 1021*, Physics 1050*, Physics 1051*
Statistics 2500*, Statistics 2550*
PLEASE NOTE: The course marked with ” * ” will only go ahead if there is enough student interest.
- Please take a moment and email John@Mathreviews.ca the name of your INSTRUCTOR and TEST DATES.
When we receive this information we will begin scheduling our tutorial classes.
- Also, we suggest you Subscribe to our Newsletter and receive updated regarding our tutorial classes. We will send you information regarding class time, date and location.
- We have helped over 75,000 students in the past 24 years. What a difference our tutorials can make for you!
About our Class:
- In each of our classes we cover a wide variety of problems showing complete detailed solutions with no steps left out.
- Our tutorial classes are a great way to maximize and organize your study. What a difference our classes can make for you.
- Our Tutorial Classes are 1.5 hours in duration at a low cost of $20 per class (Hst included)
Come and check out what everyone is talking about.