About our Live Tutorial Classes.
For more information on each course, please click on a link for course information.
Each week we will post our weekly tutorial class schedule here on our webpage and also email a copy of our schedule through our weekly newsletter.
UPDATE on Tutorial Classes during the Fall Semester, 2023:
Are you interested in tutorial classes for Math 1090, Math 1000, Math 1001 and Math 2050, Physics 1050, Math Placement Test (MPT), Calculus Placement Test?
At this time, we recommend that you Subscribe to our Newsletter to receive information regarding our online tutorials.
Courses presently offered for weekly reviews, test reviews and Final Exam Review classes during the semester:
Math Placement Test (MPT) Reviews
Calculus Placement Test (CPT) Reviews
Class Duration: Each class is 1.5 hours in length at a low cost of $27 per class (Hst included).
That is $15.65 per hour plus HST.
Please take a moment and email John@Mathreviews.ca the name of your INSTRUCTOR and TEST DATES.
Purchase Class Passes:
Single Class Pass – $27 (HST included)
2 Class Pass – $53 (HST included)
3 Class Pass – $79 (HST included)
4 Class Pass – $105 (HST included)
5 Class Pass – $131 (HST included)
6 Class Pass – $157 (HST included)
7 Class Pass – $183 (HST included)
8 Class Pass – $208 (HST included)
9 Class Pass – $234 (HST included)
10 Class Pass – $260 (HST Included)
About our Classes:
Each of our Live Classes are conducted online with our instructor in front of the class working on problems on our full size 16ft wide whiteboards using a system of multiple cameras. This will give you the feeling of sitting in a lecture hall/classroom with the ability to correspond directly with the instructor.
We will update students through our weekly newsletter regarding our live online tutorial classes. More information will be available soon.
- In each of our classes we cover a wide variety of problems showing complete detailed solutions with no steps left out.
- Our tutorial classes are a great way to maximize and organize your study. What a difference our classes can make for you.
- Studying on your own can feel overwhelming. Our live classes can organize your study.
- We know your study time is very limited. Attending our live online tutorial sessions can minimize your study time. We show detailed step-by-step solutions to each problem.
Come and check out what everyone is talking about.
Subscribe to our Newsletter for Tutorial Updates:
At this time, we highly recommend that you Subscribe to our Newsletter to receive information regarding our online tutorials.
We offer Tutorial Classes for the following courses:
Math 1000, Math 1001, Math 1090, Math 2000*, Math 2050*
Chemistry 1010*, Chemistry 1050*, Chemistry 1051*
Physics 1020*, Physics 1021*, Physics 1050*, Physics 1051*
PLEASE NOTE: The course marked with ” * ” will only go ahead if there is enough student interest.
Important Notes for spring/summer semester courses:
- Please take a moment and email John@Mathreviews.ca the name of your INSTRUCTOR and TEST DATES.
When we receive this information we will begin scheduling our tutorial classes.
- Also, we suggest you Subscribe to our Newsletter and receive updated regarding our tutorial classes. We will send you information regarding class time, date and location.
- We have helped over 85,000 students in the past 26 years. What a difference our tutorials can make for you!