Our Math Placement Test (MPT) Tutorial Classes are back!
Registration online is now open.
Please scroll to end of page to register for classes.
Our MPT Tutorial Classes begin again in May, 2023. A list of classes are posted below.
Looking for extra help to maximize your study time? You can join our classes at any time.
- Our live online tutorial classes are a great way to get ahead in your course.
- In the past 26 years over 85,000 students have attended our live tutorial classes.
Students attending our LIVE classes find them very helpful.
What a difference our classes can make for you.
Why attend our MPT Review Classes?
- Studying on your own can feel overwhelming. Our live classes can organize your study.
- We know your study time is very limited. Attending our live online tutorial sessions can minimize your study time. We show detailed step-by-step solutions to each problem.
- In each of our classes, we will provided you with all the practice material needed when preparing for the 20 topics on the test.
- Our practice material also includes answer key and detailed solutions to each problem.
- Since no calculator is permitted while writing the MPT Exam, our MPT Review Classes will help you prepare for this exam while practicing without a calculator.
- Our instructors can organize your study for you and give study tips when preparing for the test.
Our MPT Review Sessions are now open for registration.
Please Note: A comprehensive review for the Math Placement Test (MPT) will be covered over 4-classes. Each class is 1.5 hours in duration and will cover approximately 25% of the material on the exam. All practice material will be provided at the class.
We are offering 2 different sessions for tutorial classes when registering for our MPT Reviews.
Each session consist of 4-parts. Both sessions will cover the same material.
All practice material will be provided at the classes.
Note, our classes are live only.
Cost: Classes are 1.5 hours in duration at a low cost of $27 per class (HST included in price)
That is $15.65 per hour plus HST.
PLEASE NOTE: You can register for classes in either week. Just remember to register for part 1 through part 4 to see a comprehensive review of material for the test.
SESSION 1: consist of a 4-part review starting Monday, May 28.
- Part 1 – MPT Review Class on Sunday, May 28 @ 6pm.
- Part 2 – MPT Review Class on Monday, May 29 @ 6pm.
- Part 3 – MPT Review Class on Tuesday, May 30 @ 6pm.
- Part 4 – MPT Review Class on Wednesday, May 31 @ 6pm.
SESSION 2: consist of a 4-part review starting Sunday, June 4.
- Part 1 – MPT Review Class on Sunday, June 4 @ 8:15pm.
- Part 2 – MPT Review Class on Monday, June 5 @ 8:15pm.
- Part 3 – MPT Review Class on Tuesday, June 6 @ 8:15pm.
- Part 4 – MPT Review Class on Wednesday, June 7 @ 8:15pm.
We also recommend you Subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter for updates on our class times and dates for all of our courses throughout the year.
Instructor: John O’Reilly
To register for our Live Tutorial Class:
1. you will need to create an account (one time only)
2. purchase class passes (A variety of packages are available – Tax included in price)
3. select the classes you wish to attend. A link will be emailed to you for joining the tutorial class.
4. select the class below for more information about each class.
Registration is now open below. See you at the reviews.