Our Math 2000 tutorial classes will begin again in January, 2023
Are you interested in weekly tutorial classes, test review classes or final exam review classes during the Winter Semester, 2023 ?
- Please take a moment now and email John@Mathreviews.ca your Course Name and Number, Instructors Name and Test Dates.
- When we receive enough information from students we will begin to schedule classes.
Looking for extra help to maximize your study time? No problem. You can join our classes at any time.
We cover a variety of topics and problems showing detailed step-by-step solutions.
Our live online tutorial classes are a great way to get ahead in your course.
Students attending our LIVE classes find them very helpful.
What a difference they can make for you.
About Our Weekly Review Classes:
Our weekly Tutorial Classes will be covered over 2 classes.
Each class will cover approximately 1/2 of the material.
About Our Test Review Classes:
Our Test Tutorial Classes will be covered over 4 classes.
Each class will cover approximately 1/4 of the material.
About Our Final Exam Review Classes:
Our Final Exam Tutorial Classes will be covered over 8 classes.
Each class will cover approximately 1/8 of the material.
A comprehensive review of major topics on final exam will be covered in our Final Exam Review sessions. Additional handouts will be provided.
You can join in on our classes anytime. What a difference our classes can make for you.
We recommend you Subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter for updates on our class times and dates.
Instructor: John O’Reilly
To register for our Live Tutorial Class:
1. you will need to create an account (one time only)
2. purchase class passes (A variety of packages are available – Tax included in price)
3. select the classes you wish to attend. A link will be emailed to you for joining the tutorial class.
4. select the class below for more information about each class.